For the residents of Seminole, St. Petersburg and Largo, choosing the best dentist for your dental services can be a difficult choice. Whether you need specific dental services or are just looking for a doctor who can perform comprehensive exams, Dolphin Dental is here for you.
Regular Dental Services for a Healthy Smile
We cannot say it enough- scheduling regular appointments with a dentist near you in Seminole or Largo is the key to keeping a healthy smile you will want to show off. Comprehensive exams performed by professionals will be able to not only detect small problems early on but also act as a preventive measure. As a general guideline we recommend to get a complete exam annually, and before undergoing any major procedures.
We perform a full range of dental services, including:
- Periodontal check: This will involve looking at your gums and the bones beneath in-depth, to check for signs of periodontal or gum disease.
- Preventative exam: This is careful examination of each your teeth to spot cavities and make sure all past dental work is holding up well, inspect for chips and cracks, and identify any further work that needs to be done.
- Oral cancer screening: Checking your lips, tongue, cheeks, and lymph nodes.
- Occlusal exam: This will point out any jaw problems, worn teeth, or bite issues, which include cross bite, overbite, and under bite.
- Aesthetic Exam: At this point, we examine the appearance of your teeth related to your face, such as discoloring, chips, or crooked ones
- X-rays: Identify cavities in your teeth and inspect below the gum line.
A healthy smile also means that your teeth should be cleaned. Scheduling a cleaning appointment twice a year will give you the opportunity to have and plaque or stains removed. A variety of food and drinks including wine, sauces, tea, and more can build up plaque that only a dental hygienist will be able to clean effectively.
Restorative Professional Care
The dentists of Dolphin Dental are qualified to provide a wide variety of services to enhance the oral health of patients from Seminole and Largo. Our practice offers a variety of dental services to ensure we can handle all of your dental needs:
- Tooth whitening is available with our in-office equipment or an at-home system that is easy to use, safe, and long lasting.
- Crowns and bridges, which provide a solution to a missing tooth, or teeth in need of additional support. This procedure will allow you to enjoy the food you love once again.
- Veneers and bonding can fill up spaces between your teeth; mend chipped teeth, and more. This gentle procedure will provide you with a natural look.
- Root Canals use advanced technological equipment with a more gentle procedure than what you can imagine.
At Dolphin Dental near Seminole and Largo, our dentists take the necessary time to evaluate your oral health and establish the best options available to you. Thanks to the advancements in dental technology, we are able to replace dental services that failed with more comfortable, longer lasting, and safer materials.
About Dolphin Dental
The dentists working here all strive to maintain the reputation we built around Seminole and Largo. We stand out from the crowd by taking a personal interest in each of our patients, and our entire team is fully committed to taking care of you for the long term. To provide you with the best care possible, we keep up with the latest developments in research so you know we will always have the best resources once we decide on a plan of action.
Whether you are looking for a new dentist to perform your annual exam, or need special dental services done, we are here to help. If you would like to learn more about our services, or schedule an appointment in Seminole, St. Petersburg or Largo, give us a call today at 727-393-9334.
Comments are closed.