In our office all restorative dentistry is ‘Cosmetic Dentistry’. That’s because we take the time to make sure anything we do for patients looks as aesthetically pleasing as possible. You however landed on this page because you were looking to improve the appearance of some or all of your teeth. Well you came to the right place. Once of the most rewarding things our practice does is help patients restore or create a smile they can be proud of. One of our mottoes is “Smiles are Contagious” and although we are a bit biased, we feel like a youthful, healthy, and vibrant smile is one of the best investments you can make in yourself. So take some time to look at our before and after gallery. These are cases completed by our doctors, no alterations whatsoever to the photos. Then give us a call and see how we can help with your smile needs.
Cosmetic Dentistry Seminole FL
At Dolphin Dental Group in Seminole FL, we consider all restorative dentistry to be ‘Cosmetic Dentistry’. That’s because we take the time to make sure anything we do for patients looks as aesthetically pleasing as possible. Cosmetic dentistry is more about improving the appearance of some or all of your teeth – it’s about making your smile its very best.
One of the most rewarding services we provide in dentistry is helping our patients restore or create a smile they can be proud of. One of our mottoes is “Smiles are Contagious” and although we are a bit biased, we feel like a youthful, healthy, and vibrant smile is one of the best investments you can make in yourself.
Take some time to look at our before and after gallery. These are cases completed by our doctors, no alterations whatsoever to the photos. Then give us a call and see how we can help with your smile needs.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services In Seminole FL
We offer a range of cosmetic dentistry services in Seminole, so you can improve your smile no matter what kind of oral conditions are affecting you.
- Teeth whitening. This treatment can be conducted at home or at the dentist office, but it’s most effective when it’s conducted at the dentist’s office. We provide whitening that makes a dramatic difference.
- Dental veneers. Dental veneers are like a cap that covers the original teeth to hide problems like broken teeth, discolorations, teeth that are too small, pointed or suffering from some other cosmetic defect.
- Dental bonding. Our dental bonding services restore chipped and broken teeth.
- Implants. An implant is a prosthetic tooth that so closely resembles real teeth that no one can tell the difference – not even you. If you’re missing teeth, implants are the best way to fill the gap.
- Dental contouring. This is a treatment that can help restore misshapen teeth, making your teeth closer to a traditional tooth shape. It is a reshaping of the teeth by filing down small pieces of enamel.
- Crown lengthening. If your gums are more prominent and obvious than is preferred, crown lengthening can make your teeth appear longer and your gums less obvious.
- Crown. A crown is a cap that covers the entire tooth, creating an outer layer that looks exactly like a natural tooth. Crowns can be made of metal or can be white, like your natural teeth.
Are You a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Before you can get treatment for your cosmetic health challenges, we’ll evaluate you to determine if you’re a good candidate for our cosmetic dentistry services. Although every procedure is different, many procedures are most effective and have the greatest chance of success with candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Healthy teeth and gums. If you currently have oral health problems, your dentist may try to restore your teeth and gums to good health before performing cosmetic procedures. If your dentist doesn’t, the cosmetic procedures may be less effective.
- Non-smoker. Smoking can dramatically impact the appearance and health of your teeth, which makes many cosmetic improvements far less effective. Your dentist might be able to help you in the short term, but cosmetic improvements like teeth whitening won’t last. Implants have a higher failure rate in people who smoke. Talk to your dentist to see what procedures will work for you.
- Good oral hygiene habits. Patients who take care of their teeth at home find that their cosmetic dentistry procedures are more successful than people who have poor oral hygiene habits at home.
Your dentist will evaluate you to determine which cosmetic dentistry procedures are most suitable for your needs.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry St. Petersburg, Largo and Tampa Florida
There are many reasons to get cosmetic dentistry in St. Petersburg and the surrounding area.
- More confidence in your smile. If your teeth looked perfect, wouldn’t you want to smile all the time? At everyone? Some people hide their smiles because they don’t like their teeth. Once you’ve got a mouth of straight, white, beautiful teeth, you’ll want to show them off to everyone.
- Enhanced appearance. A beautiful smile will enhance your personal appearance. If you want to look your best, talk to your dentist about cosmetic dentistry procedures that can get rid of any oral hygiene conditions that might be impacting the way you look.
- Good for your career. Don’t hide your smile at work – it could be impacting your relationships with coworkers and supervisors. Take care of your teeth and feel free to smile around the workplace.
Ready for Cosmetic Dentistry Seminole?
Cosmetic dentistry can do more than improve your smile: it can change the way you look at yourself. With beautiful white teeth, you can experience greater self-confidence and improved relationships with loved ones, co-workers and acquaintances.
The team at Dolphin Dental Group is committed to your oral and dental health. Your smile is our top priority! For the best cosmetic dentistry Largo, St. Petersburg, Seminole and the surrounding area, call today to make an appointment.
Comments are closed.